Frucon² nv is located at 8850 Ardooie, Pittemsestraat 58D, Belgium.
VAT n°: BE 0806.661.106.
Phone: +32 (0)51 69 95 05.
- The information about products, pricing, and delivery dates, as well as the detailed shipping guidelines on the website are communicated to the customers for information purposes only and may be modified by Frucon² nv without prior notice. For more information, customers should visit the "Order information page".
Frucon² nv delivers world-wide in the countries indicated on the website.
To the extent possible, goods will be delivered on the date indicated in the order conformation.
Frucon² nv will not pay any damages or fines for late deliveries.
Accuracy of Content
Frucon² nv uses its best efforts to keep the information on the Site updated. However, it is not possible to guarantee the complete absence of errors on the Site. The information and other material published on this Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. We make reasonable efforts to ensure product information is accurate and that images are as accurate as possible. Changes are periodically made to the information on the Site without notice. Frucon² nv reserves the right to change the Site at any time, at its discretion. Frucon² nv does not warrant that the functions contained in the Site or any product or content contained therein will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components. Frucon² nv shall not be liable for the use of the Site, including, without limitation, the content and any errors contained therein.
The price of the products you order is the price that is displayed on the Site at the time you confirm your order. If an error is found in the price of the products you have ordered or in the delivery charge, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If you cancel before packing and shipping, we will refund or re-credit you for the sum that has been debited from your credit card for the products.
No sale agreement will exist between you and Frucon² nv. until Frucon² nv packs and/or ships all products. Frucon² nv reserves the right to refuse an order, wholly or partially, in the following cases:
- If the product is not available;
- If your billing information is not correct or not verifiable;
- If your order is flagged by the security systems as an unusual order or an order suspected of fraud;
- If your bank transfer payment/reservation is not received in a timely manner;
- If we have reason to believe you are under 18;
- If we have reason to believe you are a reseller;
- If there was an error in the price quote;
- If we could not deliver to the address provided by you;
- In the event of force majeure.
Important information about the delivery address
Please complete all fields possible. The phone number is mandatory. Complete the phone number without spaces and without the country code. We do not deliver to P.O. Boxes. When your region (e.g. Ireland) has NO postal code, put 'not applicable'.
We deliver during business hours, please avoid to use an address where you know the recipient will be absent most of the day.
In some countries the shipper will leave the parcel 'on the porch' - when requested in the extra delivery instructions field.
Responsabilities Frucon² nv
Frucon² nv accepts responsibility for the timely delivery of your order, however Frucon² nv is not responsible for failed deliveries when (1) the customer provides an incorrect or outdated address, (2) the gift recipient is on vacation or not home on repeated (2 minimum) delivery attempts, or (3) the customer does not promptly (24 hours) provide a corrected/new delivery address. If the transportation company is forced to return a gift to us after 2 delivery attempts for any of the above reasons, the customer will be charged for the shipping and handling as well as 20 Euro for the return and cancellation fee (but not for the gift itself). Frucon² nv will however resend your gift to a new address at the customer's request, if the customer agrees to pay the shipping and handling charge a second time. In this case the 20 Euro return and cancellation fee will not be charged.
Customs & duties guidelines
Recipients will never be charged duties or custom fees. The amount of your order also includes duties and taxes UNLESS it is very clearly stated in the shopping cart and the order confirmation email that you receive from us.
For all our shipments it is highly unlikely, but possible that customs want to physically inspect the parcel. This usually delays the delivery with 24-96 hours. We cannot be held responsible for this unfortunate event.
- Contrary to the general rule of article 1583 of the Civil Code, Frucon² nv will remain owner of the goods sold until the day of the full payment of the order, of interests and damages if any.
- Given that Frucon² nv is an intermediary, it limits the warranties on all goods to the warranties offered by its suppliers. To the extent allowed under these sales conditions, Frucon² nv's liability is limited to refunding the customer for (or replacing) the damaged products and will not pay any damages to the customer. Even when a Frucon² nv supplier does not live up to its own warranties, for instance in case of bankruptcy, Frucon² nv is not responsible to the customer.
- Frucon² nv is not responsible for material, physical or other damages or losses that a customer or any third party could suffer from the consumption or use of the goods. For food, Frucon² nv recommend that people with allergies, diabetes, or any other health problem always read and following the instructions on the labeling.
- Under the distance selling provisions of the Belgian Act of 14 July 1991, amended 25th of May 1999, the consumer has a period of 14 working days following the receipt of the goods, in which to withdraw from the contract without penalty and without giving any reason. The consumer will be authorized to return the goods at his own risk and own expense to Frucon² nv. The consumer may not exercise the right of withdrawal in respect to contracts for the supply of goods made to the consumer's specifications or goods that deteriorate rapidly.
- By ordering on the internet site of Frucon² nv, the customer agrees that Frucon² nv processes his personal data for purposes such as the administration of the client database, processing the orders, deliveries and invoices, credit checks, marketing and advertising. Data processing for marketing and advertising purposes will only occur if the client has given his explicit approval during the order process. Frucon² nv will not transfer the personal data to any third party other than [vist_name]. The client has the right to access his personal data and to arrange for modifications to be made, where errors exist. The client may oppose at any time and at no cost, the further processing of his personal data for direct marketing purposes by merely sending a written notice to the e-mail address mentioned above. More information can be obtained at the registry of the Commission for Privacy Protection in Brussels.
- If any of the above conditions should be annulled, all other conditions will remain valid to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
- All parties agree to accept electronic evidence (e.g. e-mails, back-ups,...) as binding evidence in case of disputes.
- All disputes regarding the interpretation, validity or execution of the contract are governed by Belgian law and fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Brussels.